A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction. It can relate to the standard of service you have received, actions taken by us or lack of action. It raises criticisms that expect a reply. They allow us an organisation to reflect and identify if we need to act differently in the future. As an opportunity to learn and develop we are grateful for the time and concern that people take to help us improve.
A complaint is not an expression of your opposition to the Mission, Vision and Values of IPPF.
Complaints can be made against an IPPF staff member, volunteer or anybody directly involved in the delivery of our work (including contractors). If you have a comment, suggestion or complaint we would like to hear from you at our Central Office Headquarters (London, UK). Simply submit the form below or you can contact us by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Complaints Handling, 4 Newhams Row, London, SE1 3UZ
- Phone: +44 (0)207 939 8200 (Monday to Friday 9am to 17:30pm)
We are able to receive complaints in English, Spanish, French and also in Arabic via email.
IPPF cannot respond to complaints made anonymously (as a minimum we require the full name and a contact (email, address or telephone number) details of the complainant).
How long will it take to hear from us?
- You will receive an acknowledgement of your complaint within two working days of receipt. We shall also provide you with the name and job title of the individual who has been assigned to look into your complaint.
- We aim to respond fully and conclusively to all complaints within a further ten working days. Wherever possible, we will try and deal with your complaint more quickly.