The International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) is a global service provider and advocate of sexual and reproductive health and rights for all. IPPF is made up of 118 Member Associations (MAs), 15 partners, and a secretariat that is spread over 10 offices worldwide. IPPF currently works in 142 countries.
In the current strategic period (2016 to 2022), IPPF is committed to four global outcomes:
- By 2022, 100 governments will respect, protect and fulfil sexual and reproductive rights and gender equality
- By 2022, one billion people will act freely on their sexual and reproductive health and rights
- By 2022, IPPF and our partners will deliver two billion quality, integrated sexual and reproductive health services
- By 2022, IPPF will be a high performing, accountable and united Federation
With less than two years remaining in the strategic period, IPPF is due to develop its next strategy spanning the period 2023-28. As part of the process of developing a new strategy, IPPF will undertake in-depth data reviews and research.
IPPF is soliciting tenders from expert consultants or firms to deliver on the following objective:
- to assess the cascading and engagement with the existing Strategic Framework across the Federation.
The consultant/firm will use IPPF data sources and gather further institutional knowledge in order to answer the following questions:
- How effectively was the Strategic Framework cascaded to Members?
- What were the main drivers and barriers for uptake and buy-in to the Strategic Framework among MAs?
This review will make a meaningful and relevant contribution to the development of the next Strategic Framework.
Please submit your bids/ proposal online at [email protected].
The Proposals must be received by IPPF in the requisite format at mentioned email not later than 5 PM (BST) on Monday 26 April 2021.