The International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) is a global service provider and advocate of sexual and reproductive health and rights for all. IPPF is made up of 118 Member Associations (MA), 15 partners, and a secretariat that is spread over 10 offices worldwide. IPPF currently works in 142 countries.
Following the adoption of its governance reform in November 2019, IPPF launched in the spring of 2020 a Global Initiative on MA Governance Strengthening with a first (pilot) cohort of 9 Members Associations selected from across the federation.
IPPF is now looking for a consultant to support the secretariat team with their expertise in organisational learning. More specifically, the expert consultant would be expected to analyse key learnings from the Global initiative at 2 levels – the initiative management and the MA governance reform implementation; and to develop resources and tools on governance strengthening to support other Member Associations willing to engage in governance reform processes.
Candidates should have:
- Organisational Learning and Evaluation expertise
- Prior experience in supporting similar processes related to civil society governance strengthening
- Research and analytical skills
- Skills in facilitating multi-country events (face to face, virtual and hybrid settings)
- Written communication skills with an ability to write to a variety of audiences
- IT skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluency in English
- Cultural sensitivity
- Commitment to advance the sexual and reproductive health and rights
Anticipated timeline : from November 2021 to June 2022
How to apply?
To apply, please submit the following:
- CV/CVs of the proposed team member/s /individual/s to be involved in this assignment.
- Technical proposal that directly addresses the TOR
- Fees / daily rate in USD (including VAT is applicable)
For more information, you can read the Terms of Reference below.
Please send the application by 30 October 2021 to: [email protected]
IPPF European Network envisions a world where every individual is healthy; where sex and sexuality are recognised as fundamental and precious parts of human life; where sexual and reproductive choices are respected; and where diversity is valued and celebrated.
IPPF European Network is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees, volunteers, contractors and partners to share this commitment.