A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction. It can relate to the standard of service you have received, actions taken by us or lack of action, the behaviour of IPPF staff, volunteers or anybody directly involved in the delivery of our work (including contractors).
A complaint is not an expression of your opposition to the Mission, Vision and Values of IPPF.
Complaints and feedback allow us as an organisation to reflect and identify if we need to act differently in the future. We view this as an opportunity to learn and develop and we are grateful for the time and concern that people take to help us improve.
If you have a comment, suggestion or complaint we would like to hear from you at our Central Office Headquarters (London, UK). Simply submit the form below or you can contact us by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Complaints Handling, 4 Newhams Row, London, SE1 3UZ
- Phone: +44 (0)207 939 8200 (Monday to Friday 9am to 17:30pm)
We are able to receive complaints in English, Spanish, French and also in Arabic.
How long will it take to hear from us?
- You will receive an acknowledgement of your complaint within two working days of receipt. We shall also provide you with the name and job title of the individual who has been assigned to look into your complaint.
- We aim to respond fully and conclusively to all complaints within a further ten working days. Wherever possible, we will try and deal with your complaint more quickly.