Location: The Arab World Region – Tunis Office
Contract: One year renewable, locally recruited
The IPPF Arab World Region (IPPF AWR) is the leading Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) service delivery organization in the North Africa and the Middle East, and the leading Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) advocacy voice in the region.
Headquartered in Tunis, Tunisia, the overarching goal of IPPF AWR is to increase access to SRHR services to the most vulnerable populations including adolescents, young people, women and men. The regional office partners with 13 member associations and is working in 14 countries across the region.
We are currently recruiting for a Department Head of Human Resources who will be located in the Arab World Region – Tunis Office.
ABOUT THE POSITION
PURPOSE/SCOPE OF WORK
- To provide high quality HR advice and support to all AWRO employees.
- To coordinate closely with the member associations.
- To be responsible for overall HR functions including work-force planning, recruitment, staff administration and development.
- To ensure the development and updating of relevant policies.
- To perform a key HR role in a time of an important IPPF transition in the RO and the wider organization.
- To dedicate significant time to doing critical safeguarding work in close coordination with the RD.
- To support a culture of performance, efficiency, effectiveness, and accountability and must champion in organisational values and competencies.
Reports to: Regional Director
Please refer to the attached job description for full details of the position.
IPPF offers a wide range of benefits and is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications are particularly encouraged from women, people living with disability, people openly living with HIV and minorities.
Interested qualified candidates should send a cover letter and updated CV to [email protected]
The deadline for applications is 31st of May 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.